Billy for Startups is insurance that puts you in control.
Get a policy online, or over the phone in minutes. With Billy, you can buy your policy and pay for it later. Get unlimited certificates of insurance and If your plans change? Modify or cancel your policy anytime.
Types Of Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Running a business comes with risks, like customer injuries or property damage associated with day-to-day operations. Protect yourself with general liability insurance. Here’s what you need to know:
- General liability insurance is required for most commercial leases.
- Home businesses, freelancers, and small businesses should get covered.
- You can get help with unexpected legal/medical costs and bankruptcy.
Workers are the lifeblood of your business, so it’s important to protect them (and your business) with workers’ comp insurance. Here’s what you need to know:
- Workers’ Comp is required for businesses with employees in almost every state.
- Employees who suffer loss of wages and medical bills due to on-the-job illness or injury get coverage.
- Billy can match you with a carrier that integrates directly with your payroll company for seamless premium payments.
Directors & Officers
Any business with a corporate board or advisory committee should purchase D&O insurance, including non-profit organizations. Directors and officers (D&O) insurance protects the personal assets of corporate directors and officers, and their spouses, in the event they are personally sued by employees, vendors, competitors, investors, customers, or other parties, for actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.
Directors and officers are sued for a variety of reasons related to their company roles, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty resulting in financial losses or bankruptcy
- Misrepresentation of company assets
- Fraud & misuse of company funds
- Theft of intellectual property
- Lack of corporate governance
This type of coverage, also known as data breach insurance, protects a business from internet-based risks relating to technology and the infrastructure that houses sensitive information
A Cyber Liability policy provides the exact help you need if your business routinely handles:
- Customer information
- Credit card or other financial data
- Sensitive employee information
Business Owners Policy
Running a business comes with numerous risks. From losses to your business personal property, 3rd party liability suits or loss of income from a covered claim, you can protect your whole business with a business owners policy (BOP). Here’s what you need to know:
- A BOP is an enhanced General Liability policy as you will get all the benefits of general liability, plus coverage for your business personal property and business income.
- Any business with a brick and mortar store front should get covered.
- If a covered claim happens, get business income while you aren’t able to run your business.
The Billy Agency works with Leading A-rated Insurance Carriers
These and many other industry leaders are revolutionizing insurance with Billy
Business insurance that saves you money.
Here’s what you can expect through Billy Insurance
Affordable payments that reflect only the insurance coverage you need.
Whether it’s one policy or several, we will help you protect your business.
Choose insurance through Billy, the brand that backs you.
Venture Funds Work with Billy
Get a Quote
Please answer these questions, so we can begin a quote that best meets your needs.
"*" indicates required fields